Welcome to my world.
Strong conceptual thinker, outstanding visual and strategically focused designer, with proven leadership abilities. Hands-on leader in creative concepts and strategy development. Strong communication and presentation skills. Extensive understanding of marketing and brand objectives, consumer needs, and the value of effective communications.
MY KNOWLEDGE LEVEL IN SOFTWARE
HTML & CSS
MY LATEST WORK. SEE MORE >
Successfully built a department from one into a multi-seat, multi-function creative department that has won clients and their entire brand portfolios.
Led acquisition campaign from film to digital media and enrollment. Successfully directed the creation of visual assets with external resources such as videographers, and actors.
Coordinate and collaborate needs between the brand team, copywriter, and designers.
Led, coordinated and redesigned the mobile UX/UI for Enfamil’s New Beginnings program, that increased onboarding by 40%.
Develop unique creative strategies for a variety of channels that leverage the brand's strengths to drive performance and engagement.
Work with marketers to understand SWOT and KPI’s for new clients in marketing pitches to come up with strategies that fit the brand as well as design the pitches in PowerPoint or Google Slides.
Lead and design multiple projects simultaneously. Effectively multitasking through internal work, new client creative, and marketing strategies. This requires being precise as well as efficient.
• Lead top to bottom strategy, design, development of customer email journey from initial contact, through build stage, to website launch for the Bed Bath and Beyond, buybuy BABY, and Christmas Tree Shops.
• Define promotion strategies including brand objectives, target consumer and measurements.
• Partner with clients to formulate strategy for effectively raising social media presence, and cross channel integrated campaigns.
• Collaborated to design and launch a parallax site for buybuy BABY digital catalog. This enhanced product definition, SEO, SEM, mobile, eCommerce and social media engagement.
• Established custom designs to enhance Dollar General’s social media presence as well as strategically increased traffic to the company website through custom promotions and landing pages.
Cornerstone Media Group
Lead a team of designers and developers from concept to development of a wide range of websites.
Oversaw project timelines, deliverables and cross-team coordination.
Approved all designs and served as the point of contact for clients.
Ensured accuracy on all accounts as well as delegating workloads to keep team members engaged.
Lead internal marketing strategy and creative efforts.